Wednesday 28 August 2013

Sweet Williams Card


Hello friends ,

Here's a pink creation from me after a long time , its blooms and butterflies again , these are inspired by the blooms from my garden .

Firstly i must admit that i am totally hooked on to the CL sweet williams die, i have used it in almost all my posts for this month.

Here 's is how my card looks -






For the center frame i have covered it with a coat of gesso mixed with raspberry ink and than heat embossed it with Lindy's hibiscus rose embossing powder . I have added the lovely fairytale door charm and the gorgeous sheer ribbon to complete the card.



Here's a closeup of the flowers -

For the flowers i have tried to add depth by using mists, gesso and LSG magicals too !
 I have used a mix of ruby red , citrine orange and topaz yellow from the Misteries and covered them with studio gesso and especially painted the edges with a brush ! And finally added pollens from my stash ! Phew creating this flowers has really been a hectic task , nevertheless i am extremely satisfies with the way they have turned out , Hope you like them too!

Thanks for dropping my and I would love to hear from you , Have a great day ahead !

Supplies Used-
CL Sweet Williams, Flourish , Princess’s Garden Window Frame ,Anastasa Border,Medium Rose Die
Exotic Butterfly small 
Inks - Mistries - Ruby red , Citrine orange and Topaz yellow , Studio Gesso 

Challenges Entered -

10 comments:

  1. Love this die too! So I can totally understand you use it all the time!!

    Thank you so much for joining us at Cuttlebug Mania!

    Cuttlebu&Hugs
    Jannie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its gorgeous card Sachi !I loved the soft colors and the lovely blooms !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work!! Lots of details..incredible! Thanks for playing along with our bingo challenge at Loves To Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flowers are SOOO pretty. I am sure it took you forever to do them. Great Job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I realy love your card !

    Can you come to my blog , please to be a member ? ... Please !

    Crafty Hugs,
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is gorgeous! I love the flowers! Thank you so much for playing along at Card Mania! Good luck! Ani

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful! Love the lush flowers. :) Thanks for participating in the Anything Goes challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowww this is a stunning creation completed by that fabulous bow!

    Thanks for sharing at Totally Gorjuss this time..

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous, love your flowers ...Thanks for playing along with us at Joanna Sheen Challenge this fortnight.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a beautiful card Sachi ..your blooms looks just gorgeous ..love the way you have colored them and the fabulous way you have used the dies too !!
    Thank you so much for playing along Crafter's Corner #11 and best of luck :)

    ReplyDelete