Thursday 29 August 2013

A Floral Tag

Hi,

This has been a great month for me , absolutely happy to share that my 2 projects made it as winners in 2 challenges, really helps me to get my MOJO back !!!
Here's my latest inspiration for the ongoing DCAM Challenge No 1# ' Anything Goes with a Handmade Flower '-




I just love the look of these vibrant mists on the background .To create this background , first i randomly misted a transparency with True Turquoise and Emerald Green mists , followed by some water drops to help the colours lighten. Once done I lightly pressed the tag on it. Than using the Tim Holtz water brush I simply coloured the white areas with diluted Amethyst purple mist .After heat setting it i stamped some areas with the Kaisercraft script stamp in black versafine ink.

Now here's a closer look -





The center bloom made with the Cheery Lynn Sweet williams die has been misted with Amethyst Purple mist. Just by adding water you can lighten or deepen the colour of the mist to achive the desired shade. I have added fussy cut elements like the black leaves and the flower from the gorgeous Prima Engraver papers . Also notice the bottom MS Wildflower border which has been misted with a light Turquoise Blue mist .



Working with the Mist-eries is Messy, but there is so much fun and the possibilities are endless :) I absolutely adore the vibrancy of the colours !
Thats it from me , and hope you like my Tag , Would love to hear your comments ! Happy Crafting




Supplies-Dies - Marianne Leaves,Cheery Lynn Sweet Williams
Mists& Inks - Emerald Green,Emethyst Purple,CITRINE ORANGE,True Turquoise , Versafine Black
Papers - Linen textured CS ,Engraver Paper Pad 6*6

Challenges Entered-
http://craftingforallseasons.blogspot.in/2013/08/challenge-59-tag-it.html
http://happycamperscc.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/happy-campers-challenge-no-21-use-stamp.html
http://www.ladyanneschallenges.com/stamp-challenge.html
C

5 comments:

  1. Very sweet card and flowers!!
    http://www.kalasirjana.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and love the fact you made the pretty flowers. Thanks so much for joining us this month at the LAdy Anne's Stamp Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)
    Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty little tag! I love the little flowers too! Thanks for playing at CFAS this time!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty tag. Thank you for joining The Happy Campers Challenge and good luck.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty :) Beautiful flower arrangement :)

    ReplyDelete